Re Zero MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Re Zero MMO

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

First Major Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinful_Pride1
Admin
Sinful_Pride1

First Major Update Empty
PostSubject: First Major Update   First Major Update Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 6:30 pm

The multiplayer engine got updated to include the things I've been waiting for. So now I will be releasing screenshots of the project and will be releasing the first version sometime in the next few weeks. I will then try and update it weekly with new content (also with new missions every day). The game is heavily player driven so make sure you make the right choices. Anything you do can change the course of the game dramatically. For instance, if you go and help the witch's cult destroy a village, it will take time for that village to get rebuilt again. Any quests in said village, will be postponed until the village is rebuilt. I'm not sure if I will have perma death for villagers or not yet though. Regardless, I will be posting my progress in the Screenshots forum. Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://rezerommo.forumotion.com

First Major Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re Zero MMO :: General :: Anouncements-
Jump to: